looked at the weather this morning and saw that NYC would be hitting 70° today! in celebration of this awesome un-November-like weather, i decided to lighten things up in the makeup department.
pulled out NARS Duo Eyeshadow in South Pacific. i love a bright shade, and this beautiful palette had two: a true turquoise shimmer and a light powder blue shade.
i have to apologize about the photo – the lighting in my apt was not ideal this morning. for a better idea of the shade, probably best to check the NARS website.
the look was simple:
- NARS Smudgeproof Eyeshadow Base (OMG, this product is absolutely UNREAL….i will never wear eyeshadow without it again)
- NARS Duo in All About Eve all over the lid & brow bone
- NARS Larger than Life Eyeliner in Abbey Road on the top lash line.
- NARS Duo Eyeshadow in South Pacific. i only used the turquoise shade for my look today.
- whenever i’m doing a pop color, i always like to use a liner, then pat/layer on the bright shade over, so there’s a stronger concentration of color closest to the lid, then i can shade & thin the color out as i get higher on the lid
- NARS Orgasm Blush (naturally)
- NARS Lipgloss in Easy Lover